Saturday, October 11, 2008

Twilight Movie Icons!



Wow, that's a lot of icons... 10 very creative icons... yeah. Lol. My mom is kinda mad at me for no reason right now. I just asked if we had bagels and she started yelling. Random, but sad. And now she's stomping up the stairs for no reason. She said that now she won't buy me any new clothes with the paycheck we just got. And all I did was ask if we had bagels. She then exactly yelled out, "NO WE DON'T, HANNAH!" (my real name is Hannah) "WE DON'T HAVE BAGELS! STOP ACTING LIKE WE HAVE ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD!" But I don't act that way. (Btw, we live in an apartment) I just asked for bagels. Is that acting like we have all the money in the world?! Yeah, she gets mad often just like that for no reason. It's usually for a reason, but a lot of times it isn't (happens about 6 days a week, every day except Sunday when she isolates herself from everyone and just watches movies and stuff like that). Sorry I'm telling you this because it is very random and has nothing to do with Twilight, but I have nothing to say about the icons... lol. <3

No comments: